Countrystyle’s Organic Treatment capabilities at Ridham, Kent
Hover over step numbers for more information.
We process food, garden and other horticultural green waste material to be converted into a range of horticultural, landscape and agricultural products. Our fleet transports materials to facilities that provide the optimum controlled conditions for organic waste to be composted.
Our range of high specification products has a wide variety of uses including in agriculture, horticulture and landscaping. Our compost products offer our customers:
- Improved structure & texture
- Increased moisture retention
- Improved aeration
- Increased nutrient value
- Advantageous levels of potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus which are produced by micro-organisms in the compost
- Improved fertility for tired, un-worked or clay soils
- Encourages healthy root development