100% OF INCOMING WOOD IS RECYCLED OR RECOVERED AT OUR AWARD-WINNING WOOD FACILITY
Hover over step numbers for more information
Countrystyle’s dedicated wood recycling facility in Kent sorts and processes mixed waste wood to produce a range of shredded wood products supplying the panelboard and energy markets. 100% of incoming wood is recycled into marketable products.
Wood waste can be collected by Countrystyle’s own fleet or delivered directly to the Ridham wood recycling facility at the dockside in Kent.
What material do we accept?
- Local authority HWRC and WTS wood waste
- Pallets whole or broken
- Packaging waste
- Wooden furniture
- Window frames
- Untreated wooden products
- Solid softwood & hardwood
- Demolition wood
Waste Wood Specification
- Quality recycled wood for use in panelboard manufacture
- Superior quality biomass fuel
- Tipping service available
- Zero waste to landfill
- Professional service and advice