Countrystyle’s purpose-built facility in Kent can process up to 40,000 tonnes of dry mixed recyclables (DMR).
Hover over step numbers for more information.
These are delivered, either as source segregated single waste streams (such as printer paper and plastic bottles) or as co-mingled dry mixed recyclables, to our DMR MRF for mechanical and manual separation into the main recyclable product streams of cardboard, aluminium & steel cans, white paper, mixed paper, plastic bottles and film.
Countrystyle’s DMR processing facility provides our customers with the certainty of an effective recycling solution for their waste disposal whilst managing the costs of providing a single mixed recycling bin.
What material do we accept?
- Office paper
- Magazines & journals
- Junk mail
- Clean food and drink cans (steel & aluminium)
- Plastic bottles
- Shredded paper
- Clear plastic film/pallet wrap
Dry Mixed Recyclables (DMR) Waste Specification
- Recyclable into raw material substitutes
- 24 hour tipping available
- Zero waste to landfill
- Recycling performance reporting with a full audit trail
- Professional service and advice