Exciting times lie ahead for Countrystyle. We are a fast growing and successful company that continues to heavily invest in our infrastructure and future.
As the local waste management solution for many Kent businesses, we are always seeking like-minded individuals to help us reduce the impact of waste on the local environment. We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service. If you share our passion, see our latest vacancies and apply today.
Whilst working for Countrystyle, you can expect:
- Continuous professional development throughout your career
- A fast-paced and exciting work environment as the industry develops
- The opportunity to engage with many like-minded individuals Increase your skill base with certified training opportunities, such asPlant Operators and First Aid
- Free annual health checks (for non-office staff) with access to free counselling and employment support
- Frequent staff socials to interact with employees from all areas of the business
For drivers, Countrystyle offers a performance-based bonus scheme and provides the opportunity for LGV Cat C drivers (formally known as HGV Class 2) to undertake an LGV CE license test (HGV Class 1). For Operators, we also offer a KPI based bonus scheme.
Teaching the Future
If you have children attending a local school, we run a Schools Initiative for Primary Schools across Kent that teaches children about recycling. Want to know more? Our team would be happy to help!