Countrystyle Recycling is a leading, privately owned Waste Management and Recycling Company. We collect, handle, process, dispose and recycle almost all forms of waste. Our main facility, at Ridham in Sittingbourne, Kent, provides specialist services for the recycling of plasterboard, wood, mixed dry recyclables and the manufacture of RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel).
Due to the continued expansion of our company, we are seeking highly professional and experienced Class 2 HGV Drivers to join our newly acquired transport depot in Thetford.
Our drivers are key to ensuring our customers’ expectations are met and we provide a professional, efficient and well regarded service. You should therefore be flexible, punctual, have excellent communication skills and a high customer service orientated attitude towards customers and colleagues. You must also have Hiab and/or grab lorry experience.
In exchange for drivers’ dedication, we provide:
- CPC training during your employment
- Top-of-the-range vehicles and kit
- Uniform and PPE
- 28 days Annual leave (including bank holidays)
To join our team, you must meet the following criteria:
- Full LGV Category C (Class 2) licence with no more than 3 penalty points and no DR or TT points in the last five years.
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to undergo a theory and driving test
- Be willing to undertake a full baseline medical, including drug and alcohol testing.
- Have the ability to uphold our brand image, including uniform/vehicle cleanliness, at all times.
For further details, please see the Job Description.
Please be aware that Countrystyle operates a strict zero tolerance Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse policy. This appointment is subject to stringent testing.
The normal hours of work are 48 hours per week, worked between Monday to Sunday, including bank/public holidays.
How to Apply:
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Countrystyle is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.