Countrystyle Recycling is a member of the family-owned Heathcote Holdings Group of resource management companies. We pride ourselves on our passion for a solution focused service that we deliver to our customers.
We are currently recruiting recycling line pickers to ensure the correct processing of materials through our recycling plant. To keep the working area, that you are responsible for, today at all times to pick non-specification materials off the conveyor belt.
- Maintain a safe working environment throughout your activities, including keeping working area tidy and access to walkways and emergency exits clear.
- Check incoming loads, ensuring they comply with Site Licence and permitted waste types.
- Ensure appropriate safety equipment and PPE is used at all times.
- Undertake any training necessary to perform other tasks including operation of other plant and equipment.
- Check incoming loads, ensuring compliance with site license and permitted waste types.
- Acquaint yourself with the AMCS operating system for operating the Ridham weighbridge.
- Process delivery notes and tickets accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure weighbridge customers are aware of sites
- Good Communication
- Ability to stay on feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work in fast paced, busy
- Company Pension
- Company events
- On site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programme
- Investment in career development