Waste Shredder Hire From Countrystyle Recycling
The CRAMBO dual-shaft shredder shreds all types of wood and green waste as well as pre-treated synthetic fractions to a fixed particle size. Slow-running screws with shredding tools minimize the fine particle and noise/dust emissions, and resist contamination. The particle size generated is configurable by simply exchanging screen baskets. A hydraulic drive with load-dependent speed control ensures maximum utilisation of the motor performance. The hook lift platform, trailer chassis and steel tracks with hydraulic drive options provide excellent mobility.
Advantages at a glance
- High throughputs with general-purpose use
- Aggressive feed with 2800 mm long, counter-rotating shredding drums
- Variable particle size spectrum with less overlengths and low level of fine fraction
- Quick-change system for screen basket and tools – screen basket change in minutes
Terminator Mobile Shredder
The Terminator is a slow-running, single-shaft shredder for all types of waste. Robust teeth on the shredding rotor and the opposing counter comb give coarse pre-crushing to a defined shredding size. The continuous cutting gap adjustment allows precise setting of the particle size for subsequent process steps.
The hydraulic drive with load-dependent speed control ensures maximum utilization of the engine output. The hook lift platform, 3-axle chassis and steel tracks with hydraulic drive options provide excellent mobility.
Advantages at a glance
- Shredding of the most difficult materials
- Rugged design as pre-shredder provides high degree of shredding
- Variable particle size by adjusting cutting gap
- Hydraulic drive with overload protection provides high level of protection against contamination
Doppstadt AK 30
The AK 430 shredder is extremely versatile and it suited to shredding a wide variety of materials including wood waste, processing green waste and other fine shredding applications. The Doppstadt AK 430 wood shredder is capable of a high throughput rate and is fitted with a patented load-sensing material feed. Thanks to the heavy gyrating mass, the flail drum with 1000 rpm and the free-swinging flail holders with replaceable flail tips, this high speed shredder is unrivaled. The quickly replaceable grinding system is unique and the final product can be changed in less than 15 minutes.
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to large side doors and central lubrication.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the grinding chamber at the rear end; the mesh size determines the material grain size.
- The load-sensing scraper floor leads the material to be grinded to the heavy roller with oscillating bearing which forwards the material securely into the grinding chamber.
- Short set-up times (< 10 min.) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyor, which can be equipped with a magnetic drum.
- The swivelling radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low speed of the fan wheel keeps the noise level down.
- The free-swinging flail holders of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Easy machine operation, remote control, the machine can be moved by the wheel loader bucket with grab and slip-on coupling or by the hydraulic drive.
Jenz AZ 660 D
The Jenz AZ660 D is designed for grinding and recycling larger volumes of organic waste. The AZ 660 processes large volumes of organic waste, including green waste, brush wood, trunk wood up to approx. 50 cm, bark, biological waste, construction and scrap wood, domestic refuse. Depending on the material the machine can reach a rate of up to 220 m3/h.