Due to the continued expansion of our fleet, we are seeking a HGV Driver (Class 2) to join our RoRo/Skip team. You should be flexible, punctual, have excellent communication skills and a high customer service orientated attitude towards customers and colleagues. Training will be given to the right candidates.
We are a fast growing Kent based company with a fleet of over 150 vehicles ranging of Artics, RoRos, Dustcarts and Skip lorries. We predominantly cover the South East but have logistics capability nationwide. Our drivers are key to ensuring our customers’ expectations are met and we provide a professional, efficient and well regarded service.
In exchange for drivers’ dedication, we provide:
- Free full CPC training during your employment
- Uniform and PPE
- Weekly performance bonuses
- 28 days Annual leave (including bank holidays)
To join our team, you must meet the following criteria:
- Full LGV C (Class 2) licence with no more than 6 penalty points and no DR points in the last five years.
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Be willing to undertake a baseline medical
- Have the ability to uphold our brand image, including uniform/vehicle cleanliness, at all times
For further details, please see the full Job Description.
Please be aware that Countrystyle operates a strict zero tolerance Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse policy. This appointment is subject to stringent testing.
48 hours per week. Your actual working hours may vary from week to week, in accordance with operational requirements. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
£12.48 per hour
Ridham, nr Sittingbourne, Kent
28th August 2020.
How to Apply:
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Countrystyle is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.