Due to the continued expansion of our company, we are seeking a HGV Driver (Class 2) to join our transport depot to operate both Trade waste and RoRo vehicles. You should be flexible, punctual, have excellent communication skills and a high customer service orientated attitude towards customers and colleagues. Training will be given to the right candidates.
We are a fast growing Kent based company with a fleet of over 150 vehicles ranging of Artics, RoRos, Dustcarts and Skip lorries. We are now in a position to offer logistics in the Cambridgeshire area alongside the South East and nationwide capabilities. Our drivers are key to ensuring our customers’ expectations are met and we provide a professional, efficient and well regarded service.
In exchange for drivers’ dedication, we provide:
- Free full CPC training during your employment
- Modern vehicles and kit
- Uniform and PPE
- Weekly performance bonuses
- 28 days Annual leave (including bank holidays)
To join our team, you must meet the following criteria:
- Full LGV C (Class 2) licence with no more than 6 penalty points and no DR points in the last five years.
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to undergo a theory and driving test
- Be willing to undertake a baseline medical
- Have the ability to uphold our brand image, including uniform/vehicle cleanliness, at all times
For further details, please see the full Job Description.
Please be aware that Countrystyle operates a strict zero tolerance Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse policy. This appointment is subject to stringent testing.
You will not have standard hours of work from Monday to Friday and your actual working hours may vary from week to week, in accordance with operational requirements. Your normal hours of work will be start at 4.00am each day. You may be required to work on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday.
Competitive hourly rates (plus weekly bonus)
27th Nov 2020
How to Apply:
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Countrystyle is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.