Countrystyle Recycling is a dynamic, family-run Waste Management and Recycling Company. We collect, handle, process, dispose and recycle almost all forms of waste. Our main facility, at Ridham in Sittingbourne, Kent, provides specialist services for the recycling of plasterboard, wood, mixed dry recyclables and the manufacture of RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel).
An exciting opportunity has become available for a creative and proactive Marketing professional to join our growing business. You will be responsible for the promotion and communication of the Company’s services and execution of the Sales and Marketing strategy.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Involved in all aspects of the Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Design and run digital marketing campaigns.
- Creation of content and writing copy for advertising, direct mail, newsletters, website and social media.
- Take ownership and management of internal and external projects/ campaigns – including monitoring and reporting of coverage.
- Monitoring all aspects of digital marketing and key touch points to ensure content is accurate and assigned KPIs are achieved.
- Developing branding across the business, updating all marketing materials and acting as the brand ambassador of the company.
- Assist with the organisation, set-up and execution of exhibitions and events.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Director with the organisation of corporate hospitality, exhibitions and sales networking.
- Assist with the management of the Schools Initiative Programme, including bookings, teaching scripted sessions and organising staff.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion and flair for developing eye-catching marketing material, both online and offline, creating content and taking ownership of internal and external campaigns/projects.
- To be considered for the position you must have/be:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role within a customer facing business.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in copywriting including writing creative content and white papers.
- Experience in designing and running digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent proof reading skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- A team player who is able to work well and autonomously when under pressure and working to demanding deadlines.
- Understanding of CRM systems is desirable e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Creative Cloud applications experience would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their Marketing career and looking to take that next step up to develop their knowledge and skillset, whilst working for an expanding, forward thinking organisation.
The normal hours of work are 40 hours per week.
Ridham, nr Sittingbourne, Kent
How to Apply:
For those completing the Application Form: All of the information collected in this form is necessary and relevant to the performance of the job applied for. We will use the information provided by you on this form, for recruitment purposes only. The Company will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.
Should you be successful in your application, the information provided, and further information which will be gathered at the relevant time, will be subsequently used for the administration of your employment and in relation to any legal challenge which may be made regarding our recruitment practices.
Should you be unsuccessful in your application, your data will be retained for a period of 6 months and will then be confidentially destroyed.
By submitting your application, you agree to the Company processing your data as per our Privacy Notice.
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Countrystyle is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.