Countrystyle’s dedicated wood recycling facility at Ridham
Hover over step numbers for more information.
Countrystyle’s wood recycling facility sorts and processes mixed wood waste to produce a range of shredded wood products to supply the panel board and energy markets. 100% of incoming wood is recycled into marketable products.
What material do we accept?
- Local authority ‘civic amenity’ or ‘recycling centre’ collected mixed wood waste
- Pallets whole or broken
- Packaging waste
- Wooden furniture
- Window frames
- Untreated wooden products
- Solid softwood & hardwood
- Demolition wood
Our range of market-ready shredded wood include EU directive EN 14961-1 quality assured Grade A and Grade C bespoke biomass fuels for the energy market and wood the manufacture of panel board:
- Tailor-made recycled products
- Clean and homogeneous products
- Superior quality biomass fuel
- Renewable energy source
- Excellent calorific value
- Low moisture content when compared to similar graded products