Countrystyle’s plasterboard recycling facility at Ridham in Kent is a purpose-built facility, capable of processing all bulk plasterboard and gypsum-based materials.
Hover over step numbers for more information.
Since 2007 UK legislation has prevented the landfilling of plasterboard mixed with other waste. If you have plasterboard to dispose of, then give us a call. We can recycle and reuse 100% of all plasterboard waste and gypsum-based materials.
Countrystyle can produce recycled gypsum product which BSI PAS109 compliant making it a sustainable and truly recycled product.
Our bespoke technology enables us to reprocess your plasterboard and gypsum waste and recycle the component parts back into raw materials which we in turn supply to a range of manufacturing outlets including the plasterboard industry.
Our service package includes professional advice about segregating your plasterboard materials, supply of containers, collection, the reprocessing of the constituent materials back into the gypsum and fibreboard market.
What material do we accept?
Click here to view our plasterboard specification
- Plasterboard – full boards and broken parts
- Plasterboard waste –walls, floors etc.
- Pre-consumer gypsum material
- Virgin gypsum board
- Waste from rebuilds and refurbishment projects
- Industrial based gypsum products and materials
- 100% recycling and recovery
- Zero waste to landfill
- Recycling performance reporting with a full audit trail
- Professional service and advice
- Supply of accredited recycled gypsum-based products