Countrystyle’s In-vessel Composting (IVC) facility at Ridham in Kent
Hover over step numbers for more information.
We convert food, garden and other horticultural green waste material into a range of horticultural, landscape and agricultural products by providing the optimum controlled conditions for organic waste to be composted. Our IVC facility has a full category 3 ABPR (Animal By-Product Regulations) licence.
Our range of soil improver and compost products are BSI PAS100 compliant and fully accredited by the State Veterinary Service.
Our range of high specification products has a wide variety of uses including in agriculture, horticulture and landscaping. Our compost products offer our customers:
- Improved structure & texture
- Increased moisture retention
- Improved aeration
- Increased nutrient value
- Advantageous levels of potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus which are produced by micro-organisms in the compost
- Improved fertility for tired, un-worked or clay soils
- Encourages healthy root development